Eye Care Services
Whatever your eye care needs, we are certain that we can provide it. Our list below provides a list of some of the key eye care services in La Porte that our optometric practice offers to you.
La Porte, TX Optometry Services
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Pediatric Eye Exams: Early identification of a child’s vision problem is crucial.
- Management of Ocular Diseases: Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Advanced Technology: We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Eye Emergencies (Pink/Red Eyes): Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management: If you’re ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Dry Eye Treatment: Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Latisse: Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- Astigmatism Diagnosis & Treatment: Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that’s easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Presbyopia Diagnosis and Treatment: Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called “long-arm syndrome.”
- Sports and Specialty Eyewear Fitting: Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you’re seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Your Eye Health
Order Contacts Online!
Order contacts when it's convenient for you. Available for all offices in the Memorial Eye Center network. New and current patients can now order online anytime.
PROUDLY A PART OF MEMORIAL EYE CENTER
We are a member of the Memorial Eye Center network. Together we serve the diverse communities in Houston and the surrounding areas, helping our friends and neighbors see their world better.