Vision and Eye Health Exams
Whether you’re in need of a general vision and eye health exam, a new pair of glasses, contacts, or more advanced care for a specific eye condition, we take special pride in having a team of Doctors committed to ensuring you receive the best eyecare available. In addition to evaluating the health of your eyes and the quality of your vision, our Doctors will look for signs of chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, autoimmune conditions, and various systemic infections.
Regular eye exams are the best way to preserve good vision and detect many debilitating health conditions, so regardless of your age or physical health, make an eye exam at Memorial Eye an essential part of your health and wellness plan.
Our exam services include:
- Comprehensive (Full Scope) Eye Health Exams
- Prescriptions for EyeGlasses
- Customized Prescriptions for Contact Lenses
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Cornea and Retinal Evaluations
- Sports and Specialty EyeWear Prescriptions
- Lasik Surgery Consultations and Care
- Pediatric Eye Health Exams
- Treatment for Dry Eyes
- Urgent Care